Important Newspaper Articles


Hi Everyone!

I hope your studies are going good. As I mentioned in my facebook profile I will create a repository of important newspaper articles which might be helpful for GS preparation. I will categorize these articles and also mention their importance. I hope you will make maximum use of it. All the best!

PS: I will regularly update this page, so do keep a regular watch on this post!

GS PAPER 1

GS PAPER 2

1. POLITY

2. GOVERNANCE

3. INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
  • PM's visit to Israel:
    This article is important in the wake of PM visit to Israel. You should take note of following points:

    1. A historic moment due to 1st visit by Indian PM
    2. How India can maintain pragmatic relation with Israel and Arabs together
    3. What benefits India has got in past
    4. How Israel is important at present and in future.
4. WORLD BODIES

GS PAPER 3

1. ECONOMICS

2. AGRICULTURE
  • Various agri tech:  it is important to know about various new technologies in field of agriculture.

3. SCIENCE AND TECH

4. DISASTER MANAGEMENT

5. NATIONAL SECURITY

GS PAPER 4


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Me

Which Optional to take?

THE SMART STUDY!